Holiday Blend this smooth favorite combines a bright, tangy African with the rich and spicy Sulawesi for a lovely, aromatic, distinctive flavor.
Saipan Blend combines the best of both worlds: the rich full body of Sumatran with the lively zing of Rwandan. A favorite. Our signature blends use Colombian as base, combined with Ethiopian for a perky Breakfast Blend; with Rwandan for a soothing Afternoon Blend; with Sumatran for that dark, rich robust Dinner Blend to end your day. For those who prefer, we offer Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Vanilla Macadamia Nut, and Haupia Macadamia Nut (coconut), all delightful flavored coffees with mouth-watering aromas!
As a roast-to-order business, we are happy to work with you to create a unique and special blend, or to prepare any of your favorites just how you like it – lighter, medium, darker, or really dark!
All our coffees are freshly roasted on Saipan, and then sealed with a one-way freshness bag.
- Café do Brasil: This blend is roasted to a City Roast, which brings out the complex aromas of soft spices, light smoky woods, with a hint of bittersweet chocolate. It has also been described as nutty and sweet.
- Colombian: We use the highest grade Colombian, with a medium acidity and deep, rich walnut flavors and a rich, full body. Vienna roast. We also have a Decaf Colombian
- Costa Rica: This is a classic cup: balanced, clean, and mild with a fine, silky texture. Hints of a bright, berry-like flavor fade into a spice or chocolate aftertaste.
- Guatemalan: Smooth and sweet with a hint of chocolate. Has a full and velvety body, a rich and lively aroma, and fine pronounced acidity. Roast between medium and dark.
- Rwanda Masaka: This award-winning coffee has a rounded profile, not too bitter, with a bright snap or bittersweet tang. It has a pleasant oiliness with hints of chocolate and an excellent aftertaste.
- Kenyan: This “Peaberry” coffee is complex, clean and bright, with an interesting citrus flavor. Its medium intensity and mild acidity.
- Ethiopian Harrar: An intense coffee that is fruity, yet with an earthy aggressive bite and pungency. This gets your motor going!
- Tanzanian: Has an aromatic Dutch cocoa quality; vanilla hints with a moderate brightness and an excellent aftertaste.
- Sulawesi Toraja: Has deep-toned flavors and a maple-syrupy body with a stunning, clear taste profile.
- Sumatra Mandheling: has an earthy, pungent flavor with a deep, syrupy body that makes a savory cup. The fragrance is sweet and lightly woody.
- French Roast: This is the darkest coffee we offer, with a rich, carbony flavor loved by many, reminiscent of European style roasts.
- Espresso: This is especially blended from four coffees for a balanced flavor, including a touch of Robusta for body. Designed for espresso machines, it is also excellent prepared by the filter method. Decaf Espresso is also available.